It’s just like “10 Things I Hate About You” (Heath Ledger!!!) minus the “hate,” the “you,” and the “I.” (Um, so basically we’re just working with “10 Things,” you know…)
1. I’ve lived in three states (California, Illinois, Atlanta) and there’s always room for more. (I’m looking for any states with weather NOT like WNY…any takers?)
2. No coffee for me, I LOVE tea. No cream, no sugar, please.
3. I sing in a barbershop quartet at home, called The Beauty Shop Quartet.
4. I’ve been in four car accidents ( 😦 ), but none were my fault, don’t worry! (Apparently I present a driving hazard, so if I’m in the car with you, please drive at your own risk… 😉 )
5. I consistently play anything from Coldplay or OneRepublic. One of my all time favorite songs.
6. I love all forms of public transportation: subways, buses, trains, ships, bikes; you name it, I like it.
7. My favorite Italian city is Milan (much to the chagrin of the Italians).
8. I really enjoy traveling. I’d like to visit Poland, Morocco, and Hong Kong, but I’ll go anywhere!
9. Being healthy is really important to me, so I try to eat lots of veggies and exercise (just not swimming; sorry Michael Phelps).
10. For a while my favorite flowers were carnations (which I guess made me a cheap date), but now peonies and magnolias have my heart.
And there you have it, 10 random things you may have not known about me!
What’s a random fact that someone might not know about you? (Don’t be afraid to comment!)