As winter break draws to a close, I’ve been looking for things to do. After all the hustle and bustle of the holidays, it’s quite anti-climatic to have absolutely nothing to do. For the first few days, it was nice. Then it got kind of boring in here.
In fact, it got so boring that I resorted to one of the things I loathe most: sewing. I’ve been looking for a certain type of blouse for a while, and just can’t find it, so I figured I’d suck it up and make it. It’s been…rough.
But, I have found random things to do, like:
1. Taking pictures of citrus fruit when they accidentally fall into your shoes.
2. Learning how to work with fondant, just because…
3. Taking pictures of the dogs
4. And making the best peanut butter cookies you’ll ever taste.
The Best PB Cookies Ever (a.k.a. the cookies formerly known as the “Three Ingredient PB Cookies” but had to change names with the addition of, obviously, more ingredients)
1 cup peanut butter (unsweetened)
0.5 cup flour (any kind will do)
0.5 tsp salt
2 tsp vanilla extract
0.25 cup brown sugar, unpacked
0.25 cup honey
0.25 tsp cinnamon
1. Stir together the pb, vanilla, honey, and brown sugar.
2. Mix in the flour, cinnamon, and salt.
3. Form into balls and bake at 375 for 7 minutes.
4. Cool on pans for 2 minutes, then remove to racks.
Form into cookie balls:
These are out. of. control. Seriously.
What are your favorite boredom busters?